Learn more about Dr. Michael Slippen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slippen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slippen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Slippen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Slippen, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slippen graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Slippen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Slippen FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Slippen practice?
- Dr. Michael Slippen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Slippen practices Otolaryngology near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Commack, NY.
See Huntington Station Otolaryngologists.