A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Slippen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slippen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slippen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slippen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Slippen, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slippen graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slippen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Slippen FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Slippen practice?
- Dr. Michael Slippen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Slippen practices Otolaryngology near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Otolaryngologists.