A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Slippen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slippen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Slippen, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slippen graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Slippen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Slippen FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Slippen practice?
- Dr. Michael Slippen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Slippen practices Otolaryngology near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Otolaryngologists.