A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Slippen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Slippen, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slippen graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Slippen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slippen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Slippen practice?
Dr. Michael Slippen practices Otolaryngology near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Otolaryngologists.