A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sochacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sochacki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sochacki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sochacki graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Sochacki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sochacki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sochacki practice?
Dr. Michael Sochacki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.