Learn more about Dr. Michael Sochacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sochacki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sochacki
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Sochacki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sochacki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sochacki graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Sochacki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Sochacki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sochacki practice?
- Dr. Michael Sochacki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sochacki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.