A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Srulevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Srulevich graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Srulevich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ernest Srulevich DO and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Srulevich practice?
- Dr. Michael Srulevich has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Srulevich practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Media Family Physicians and Media Geriatric Doctors.