A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Srulevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srulevich
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Srulevich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Srulevich graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Srulevich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Srulevich DO and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Srulevich practice?
- Dr. Michael Srulevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Srulevich practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Crum Lynne, PA.
See Crum Lynne Primary Care Doctors, Crum Lynne Family Physicians, and Crum Lynne Geriatric Doctors.