Learn more about Dr. Michael Star:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Star is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Star, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Star graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Star has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Star MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Star practice?
- Dr. Michael Star has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Star practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Orthopedic Surgeons.