A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Star:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Star is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Star
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Star Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Star, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Star graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Star has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Star MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Star practice?
- Dr. Michael Star has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Star practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Surgeons.