A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Star:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Star is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Star
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Star Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Star, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Star graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Star has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Star MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Star practice?
- Dr. Michael Star has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Star practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Surgeons.