- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sterling is Good. Dr. Sterling has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sterling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterling graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sterling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sterling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sterling practice?
Dr. Michael Sterling practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Lewiston, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Fond Du Lac, WI.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Sterling, Dr. Micheal Sterling, Dr. Michel Sterling, Dr. Mickey Sterling, Dr. Miguel Sterling, Dr. Mike Sterling