The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Stracher
Dr. Michael Stracher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Stracher is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center, Queens Hospital Center and Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Stracher has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Stracher has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Stracher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Shepard Splain
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.10 mi43
Dr. Daniel Oconnor
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Brooklyn, NY 0.10 mi34
Dr. Deepak Patel
Brooklyn, NY 0.10 mi30