A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Torrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Torrest is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Torrest, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Torrest graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Torrest has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Torrest MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Torrest practice?
- Dr. Michael Torrest has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Torrest practices Emergency Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Emergency Physicians.