Learn more about Dr. Michael Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Berry practice?
Dr. Michael Berry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milton, MA.
See Milton Orthopedic Surgeons.