A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wagner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wagner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wagner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vincent Wagner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Michael Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wagner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Napa, CA.
See Napa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.