A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Van Scoy-Mosher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Van Scoy-Mosher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Van Scoy-Mosher, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Scoy-Mosher graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Van Scoy-Mosher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint John's Hospital
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Van Scoy-Mosher MD is a male Oncologist , has 45 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Van Scoy-Mosher practice?
- Dr. Michael Van Scoy-Mosher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Van Scoy-Mosher practices Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.