A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vardy, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Plastic Surgeon, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vardy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vardy graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vardy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Vardy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Vardy practice?
- Dr. Michael Vardy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vardy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and New York, NY.
See Elmhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.