A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vento is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vento
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vento Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vento, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vento graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Vento has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Vento MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Vento practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vento has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Vento practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Willoughby Hills, OH.