A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vento is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vento, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vento graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Vento has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Vento MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Vento practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vento has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Vento practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby Hills, OH and Willoughby, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.