Learn more about Dr. Michael Viau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Viau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Viau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Viau graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Viau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Willard
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Viau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Viau practice?
Dr. Michael Viau practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery of the Hand near Mansfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willard, OH.
See Mansfield Surgeons.