A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Viau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Viau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viau
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Viau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Viau graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Viau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Willard
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Viau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Viau practice?
- Dr. Michael Viau has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Viau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mansfield, OH.
See Mansfield Orthopedic Surgeons.