A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Viau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Viau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viau
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Viau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Viau graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Viau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Willard
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Viau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Viau practice?
- Dr. Michael Viau has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Viau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mansfield, OH.
See Mansfield Surgeons.