A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Viggianelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Viggianelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viggianelli
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Viggianelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Viggianelli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Viggianelli graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Viggianelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- California Men's Colony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Angelo Viggianelli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Viggianelli practice?
- Dr. Michael Viggianelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Viggianelli practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.