A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Viggianelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Viggianelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Viggianelli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Viggianelli graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Viggianelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- California Men's Colony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Angelo Viggianelli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Viggianelli practice?
- Dr. Michael Viggianelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Viggianelli practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.