A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Voss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Voss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Voss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voss graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Voss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Voss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Voss practice?
- Dr. James Voss has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Voss practices Family Medicine near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Greenbrae Family Physicians.