Learn more about Dr. Michael Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reed, Specializing in Orthopaedic Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Northwest Florida Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Warren Reed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Reed practice?
- Dr. Michael Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Surgeons.