A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reed, Specializing in Orthopaedic Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Northwest Florida Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Warren Reed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Reed practice?
- Dr. Michael Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Surgeons.