A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reed, Specializing in Orthopaedic Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Northwest Florida Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Warren Reed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Reed practice?
- Dr. Michael Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Surgeons.