A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reed, Specializing in Orthopaedic Spine Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disc Surgery
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Northwest Florida Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans