Learn more about Dr. Michael Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Walker MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Walker practice?
- Dr. Michael Walker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Walker practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and Paoli, PA.
See Media Surgeons.