A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Walker MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Walker practice?
- Dr. Michael Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Walker practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Media Surgeons.