A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Walker MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Walker practice?
- Dr. Michael Walker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Walker practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and Paoli, PA.
See Media Surgeons.