A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wang, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Wang FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Wang practice?
- Dr. Michael Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wang practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.