A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wang, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Wang FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Wang practice?
- Dr. Michael Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wang practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.