A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wienir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wienir is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wienir, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wienir graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Wienir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alexander Wienir MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wienir practice?
- Dr. Michael Wienir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wienir practices Neurology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Neurologists.