Learn more about Dr. Michael Rohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rohan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rohan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Xavier Rohan DO is a male Spine Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael X. Rohan practice?
- Dr. Michael Rohan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rohan practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Hackettstown, NJ.
See Panama City Orthopedic Surgeons.