A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rohan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult Degenerative Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Rohan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Xavier Rohan DO is a male Spine Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael X. Rohan practice?
- Dr. Michael Rohan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Rohan practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Panama City, FL.