Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
discussed issues and results while still under anestesia show details discussed issues and results while still under anestesia
Jul 15th, 2013

I have had GI issues most of my life, so when I went to see Dr. Yanish and he ordered a colonoscopy I had hoped that I might finally get some answers. The dr did the procedure and discussed the "finds" with me while I was still sedated, can't remember a thing he said and can't seem to reach him by phone to review my results now that I'm fully conscience.

This Doctor Saved My Life show details This Doctor Saved My Life
Apr 22nd, 2012

A botched surgery led to a life-threatening condition that puzzled everyone in the emergency room. The drs. sent me home, only to have the condition worsen. Thank goodness, the second time someone called Dr. Yanish. I've been his patient for years--he's my hero.

Did not listen show details Did not listen
Aug 18th, 2010

Dr Yanish did not listen to my symptoms. I was having abdominal pain and weight loss for several months. I started to cry when he told me to take miralax and come back in 6 weeks. He diagnosed me with irritable bowel syndrome exacerbated by depression. I saw a different GI and within one week they found autoimmune hepatitis. Dr Yanish seemed uninterested in finding the cause of my symptoms.

I worked for a GI doc show details I worked for a GI doc
by pattiisqueen on Nov 12th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I worked for a GI practice in the valley and Dr Yanish was regarded highly by them. We even sent several patients to him when they wanted 2nd opinions or we didn't take their insurance.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com