A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zalkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zalkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalkin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Zalkin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zalkin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Zalkin practice?
- Dr. Michael Zalkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zalkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Columbus, NJ.
See Willingboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.