A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zhadkevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zhadkevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zhadkevich, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhadkevich graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Zhadkevich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Zhadkevich MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Zhadkevich practice?
- Dr. Michael Zhadkevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zhadkevich practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.