Dr. Michael M Zhadkevich MD is male, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zhadkevich, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhadkevich graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zhadkevich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhadkevich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zhadkevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Zhadkevich practice?
Dr. Michael Zhadkevich practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Zhadkevich, Dr. Micheal Zhadkevich, Dr. Michel Zhadkevich, Dr. Mickey Zhadkevich, Dr. Miguel Zhadkevich, Dr. Mike Zhadkevich