A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaela Liedtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michaela Liedtke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liedtke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liedtke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michaela Liedtke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Liedtke graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Hannover, Germany.
Dr. Liedtke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michaela Liedtke MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michaela Liedtke practice?
- Dr. Michaela Liedtke has 1 office location.
Dr. Michaela Liedtke practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Hematologists, and Palo Alto Oncologists.