A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaela Liedtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michaela Liedtke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michaela Liedtke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Liedtke graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Hannover, Germany.
Dr. Liedtke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michaela Liedtke MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michaela Liedtke practice?
- Dr. Michaela Liedtke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michaela Liedtke practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Menlo Park, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Hematologists, and Palo Alto Oncologists.