Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michaela Liedtke
Dr. Michaela Liedtke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with other offices in Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Liedtke is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics. She speaks English.
Dr. Michaela Liedtke has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Michaela Liedtke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Cornelia Weyand
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Stanford, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Kevin Grimes
Stanford, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Michele Barry
Stanford, CA 0.01 mi36