A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaella Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michaella Maloney is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Maloney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- VA Hospital- West Roxbury
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michaella Erin Maloney MD is a female Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michaella E. Maloney practice?
- Dr. Michaella Maloney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michaella Maloney practices Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons, Charleston Urologists, and Charleston Pediatric Specialists.