A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Moehle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Moehle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Moehle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moehle graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moehle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Steven Moehle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michel S. Moehle practice?
- Dr. Michel Moehle has 1 office location.
Dr. Michel Moehle practices Family Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Family Physicians.