A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Burzynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Burzynski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Burzynski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burzynski graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Burzynski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Annette Burzynski MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Burzynski practice?
- Dr. Michele Burzynski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Burzynski practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists.