A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Cavenee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Dermal Fillers
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Medical Weight Loss
- Morbid Obesity
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavenee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Walters Cavenee MD is a female Bariatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Bariatric Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele W. Cavenee practice?
- Dr. Michele Cavenee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Cavenee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Bariatric Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and General Preventive Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Dallas Bariatric Specialists, and Dallas Preventive Medicine Specialists.