A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Harvey, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Harvey, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Harvey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Morgan Harvey MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michele M. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Michele Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Harvey practices Neurology near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Neurologists.