A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Licht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Licht is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Licht
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Licht Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Licht, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Licht graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Licht has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Stacy Licht DO is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele S. Licht practice?
- Dr. Michele Licht has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Licht practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.