A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Licht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Licht is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Licht, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Licht graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Licht has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Stacy Licht DO is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele S. Licht practice?
- Dr. Michele Licht has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Licht practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.