A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Van Hirtum-Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Van Hirtum-Das is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Hirtum-Das graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Van Hirtum-Das has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Marie Van Hirtum-Das MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michele M. Van Hirtum-Das practice?
- Dr. Michele Van Hirtum-Das has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michele Van Hirtum-Das practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Canada Flintridge, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Beverly Hills Neurologists.