A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Weintraub is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weintraub
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weintraub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Weintraub, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Weintraub MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michele Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Michele Weintraub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Weintraub practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.