A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Ziskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Ziskind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Ziskind, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziskind graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ziskind has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Jacqueline Ziskind MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michele J. Ziskind practice?
- Dr. Michele Ziskind has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Ziskind practices Dermatology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Wynnewood Dermatologists.