A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelina Desanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelina Desanti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Desanti graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Desanti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelina Desanti DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelina Desanti practice?
- Dr. Michelina Desanti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelina Desanti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Columbia, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.