A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Andreoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Andreoli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Andreoli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreoli graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Andreoli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Wheaton Eye Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Elyse Andreoli MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle E. Andreoli practice?
- Dr. Michelle Andreoli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Andreoli practices Ophthalmology near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Plainfield, IL.
See Wheaton Ophthalmologists.