A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Banta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Banta is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banta
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Banta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banta graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Banta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Banta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Banta practice?
- Dr. Michelle Banta has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Banta practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.