A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Cullen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cullen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Cullen MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Cullen practice?
- Dr. Michelle Cullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Cullen practices Otolaryngology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists.