A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cullen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cullen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Cullen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cullen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Cullen MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Cullen practice?
- Dr. Michelle Cullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Cullen practices Otolaryngology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists.