A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Ecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Ecker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ecker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Abington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Ecker MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Ecker practice?
- Dr. Michelle Ecker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Ecker practices Internal Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ambler, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists.