A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Furmaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Furmaga, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Furmaga graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Furmaga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Furmaga MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Furmaga practice?
- Dr. Michelle Furmaga has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Furmaga practices Neurology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Farmington Neurologists.