A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Geller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Geller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor -Ucla Med Ctr, Torrance, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Geller MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Geller practice?
- Dr. Michelle Geller has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Geller practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists.