A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Hermiston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hermiston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hermiston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Hermiston, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermiston graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hermiston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
- Seton Med Ctr Coastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Hermiston MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Hermiston practice?
- Dr. Michelle Hermiston has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Hermiston practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.