A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Hermiston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hermiston
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hermiston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Hermiston, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermiston graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hermiston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
- Seton Med Ctr Coastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Hermiston MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Hermiston practice?
- Dr. Michelle Hermiston has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Hermiston practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.