Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Huggins
Dr. Michelle Huggins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Douglasville, GA, with another office in Lithia Springs, GA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Huggins is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Forsyth, WellStar Cobb Hospital and Northside Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Huggins has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michelle Huggins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Douglasville, GA.
Dr. Michael Flood
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Douglasville, GA 0 mi29
Dr. Marvin Lee III
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Douglasville, GA 0.76 mi30
Dr. Sharon Tuckett
Douglasville, GA 0.94 mi28