Dr. Michelle Iavicoli Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Iavicoli?

One of the best

Posted on August 19th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Iavicoli for several years and never had any problems, she is one of the best Cooper Physicians I know.

Office Visit Review -- Pleased with my selection of an ob/GYN Dr.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

As a new patient, I found Dr. Iavicoli to be very professional & knowlegeable. She was very compassionate and really listens to understand your health concerns. woman who takes the time to listen to you about your health concerns. The staff in her office are nice. Only drawbacks are wait times but in this day & age that occurs what ever Dr office you go to.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

I called to get an appointment, and the girl who answered the phone was very abrupt and rude and did not want to take the time to answer questions was in a rush to get the call over with and seemed angry that she had to deal with the call. It would be 2 months before I would be seen, so I did not schedule an appointment

These ratings don't

Posted on March 13th, 2015

make any sense. NUmber of stars don't agree with the "view details". Who gave five stars????

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Seems very busy and is very impersonal.

Very Physically rough. My daughter is scarred.

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Dr. Iavacoli is ROUGH! She is very ignorant and uncompassionate when doing exams. She is so rough that my daughter was in pain for over 24 hours after my appointment and may have to go to another doctor to make sure shes okay! She said her exam felt like Iavicoli was trying to scramble eggs in her cervix. This women is a horribly insensitive human being who does not truly care about her patients and is unnecessarily rough. My daughter is w champ with pain normally but she was in so much pain that she cried and Iavicoli did not even say goodbye or anything. She just tore my daughter up and left before I could ask any questions. Never again will I visit this abusive women. Worst doctor I have ever been to.

cardiology assistant

Posted on January 8th, 2014

I have been a patient with this facility for the past 14 years, Since it turned into Cooper Physicians it has gone down hill. Hold time to make an appointment was 20 minutes, The person that answered the phone acted like I was inconveniencing her. I was then transferred to the office and the staff was just as perturbed by my questions. After getting my appointment (two months later) and going to the office, I arrived a half hour early and sat and waiting almost an hour-and-a-half PAST my appointment time to be seen. My time is just as valuable. I should not have to lose a days pay. Then I felt like I was rushed the entire time, I knew this so had a list of questions I wanted to ask ahead of time, but still felt like I was being a bother. Definetly time to change OB/GYN's

nothing

Posted on November 12th, 2013

This doctor was curt, seemingly annoyed and rushed during the appointment. I'd never go back again, nor recommend her to anyone.

Impersonal care!

Posted on January 18th, 2013

Dr. seems constrained by office procedures/staff - Sewell location. Follow-up is non-existant.

in a hurry!

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Does not like to answer a lot of question to patient's satisfaction. She does not give you different options to think about regarding your condition, do or die kind of thing. Better off educate yourself via the internet, you just have to know the legit source, like medical journals.

Good Overall