A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Nichols, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Jeannette Nichols MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle J. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Michelle Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Nichols practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.