A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Nichols, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Jeannette Nichols MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle J. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Michelle Nichols has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Nichols practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.