Learn more about Dr. Michelle Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Nichols, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nichols accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle J. Nichols practice?
Dr. Michelle Nichols practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.