A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Mendez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Mendez, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Mendez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Mendez DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Mendez practice?
- Dr. Michelle Mendez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Mendez practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Primary Care Doctors.