A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Pelot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Pelot is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Pelot, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelot graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Pelot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Century City Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Renee Pelot MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Pelot practice?
- Dr. Michelle Pelot has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Pelot practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.