A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Raad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Raad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raad graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Raad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
- Trinitas Hospital - Williamson Street Campus, Elizabeth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Raad MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Raad practice?
- Dr. Michelle Raad has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Raad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.