Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Reyna
Dr. Michelle Reyna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Reyna is affiliated with Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Dallas Methodist Physicians Network and Methodist Richardson Medical Center. Dr. Reyna has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Reyna has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Michelle Reyna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Jorge Arzac
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. Humberto De Los Santos
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. William Dutton
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dallas, TX 0.16 mi63