A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Salvatore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Salvatore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Salvatore, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatore graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Salvatore has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lyn Salvatore FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Salvatore practice?
- Dr. Michelle Salvatore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Salvatore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.