A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Scanlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Scanlan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Scanlan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Scanlan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Scanlan MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Scanlan practice?
- Dr. Michelle Scanlan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Scanlan practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.